After the birth of my own son in 2019, I set out on a mama journey to create a post-partum recovery box for other new moms. You don’t “know until you know” and these are a few of the items I relied on the most during my recovery. You need help from coffee. Make it a damn good cup you’ll savor, and one or two is enough. Not immediately, but eventually, you’ll need to write a lot of thank you notes. Nursing balm - ‘nough said. Sitz bath was the unexpected hero and savior of my own post-partum journey. And the everyday oil to get a short moment in the day to do something good and nourishing for yourself and your body. This one’s for you, mamas.
- Manofatto handcrafted baltic birch wood keepsake box
- A handwritten card on our signature stationery
- Lettered West - small batch letterpress thank you card set (6 cards + 6 envelopes)
- Everyday Oil - unscented blend of cold-pressed plant oils - coconut, argan, olive, castor and jojoba
- Sweet Bloom — single origin, locally roasted whole bean coffee
- Mother Mother - organic postpartum herbal bath soak (epsom salt, witch hazel, yarrow, calendula, lavender and comfrey)
- Erbaviva - organic, hydrating nursing balm (organic cocoa butter, sunflower seed and coconut oils, calendula and chamomile)